Cute little NSV

Options
This morning I was playing around, trying to pick up my boyfriend. He grinned and then proceeded to pick me up! I don't think that has ever, ever happened. I was always worried I was too big and would hurt him, so I'd tell him not to try.

He ignored me this morning, and was able to do it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up, much to my surprise. And he didn't fall over in pain afterwards. It made me feel so happy =)

Replies

• niecyc23
    Options
    OHHH so cute I would love for my husband to be able to pick me up:)
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I'm looking forward to not breaking my husband's back too! :smile:
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Aww that's awesome! I wish my husband could do that, but sadly since his arm is injured he can't ever do that :-(
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This morning I was playing around, trying to pick up my boyfriend. He grinned and then proceeded to pick me up! I don't think that has ever, ever happened. I was always worried I was too big and would hurt him, so I'd tell him not to try.

He ignored me this morning, and was able to do it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up, much to my surprise. And he didn't fall over in pain afterwards. It made me feel so happy =)

omg I was going to post the same thing lol It happened to me today. My partner and I were mucking around and he tried to pick me up nothing unusual there as he always does but he actually lifted me off the ground and could hold me up and he said wow you must have lost alot of weight I can pick up properly now. I felt really happy inside.
    A big congrats to you.
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    so cute!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Lovely, that NSV made me smile :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!