what to do after insanity?

Options
i still have 4 weeks left of insanity but im already thinking what i should do after as im really loving getting up and working out first thing!

anyone have any suggestions? needs to done at home as i have 3 kids under 5, need to be doable in the mornings as i workout before kids wake and needs to be no longer than an hour a day.

thanks for all suggestions

:happy:

Replies

• jenneal89
    Options
    I'm doing p90x and love it! Definitely recommend :)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Agree with P90X! I'd do a hybrid or just the Classic version of P90X!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks i will look into it!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more weeks of Insanity and I plan on doing it all over again. I also am interested in buying Shaun T's Asylum too.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    I have 2 more weeks of Insanity and I plan on doing it all over again. I also am interested in buying Shaun T's Asylum too.

did u notice a bigger difference in the second month?
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    The first month I lost inches and gained a bunch of muscle. The second month, I started losing weight again, but not much as I wanted. I've heard from people who started the program over again, they lost a lot of weight on their second go-around. I know I could've done better if I owned the DVD set, but I do Insanity at work with some coworkers, so I've only been able to do it 2-4 times a week. I recently ordered the DVD set so I can also do the program at home.
  • BeantownSooner
    Options

did u notice a bigger difference in the second month?

I just started the 1st week of Rnd 2 (finished Round 1 3 weeks ago) and it's actually quite amazing at how "Easy" month 1 is!!!! (sarcasm there somewhat). No real results to share at this point but when I think back to the 1st Round and where I started it's quite amazing. P90X is great a well and there's more resistance training so a Hybrid approach could be great. My decision process was based on the fact that I could not truly get through the entire Insanity Workouts (Month 1 or Month 2) without taking a several breaks. My hope is that with a 2nd Round I'll be able to accomplish that which by default will get even more results. Then I'll tackle the Hybrid with P90X or a Strength Workout with Insanity as my Cardio.
  • birdybunnz
    Options
    one of my friends started selling insanity, p90x, zoomba and any workout video you can think of for cheap! but he started doig it and lost 80lbs. he sent me a zoomba package of dvds and i love it i do that and go to the gym