Ahhh - my latest NSV

Options
I haven't actually posted an NSV before, but for some reason, this one is being shared. I've officially gone down 3 whole pant sizes. Yup - 18/20 down to a 14. WOOT WOOT! And my top size from an XXL down to a L. It feels so strange to shop in different sections of the store and not just the 'big girls section'. I struggle with trying on or thinking I look all right wearing tops that don't fall well below my waist (you know, to "hide" my size). I wasn't fooling anyone with that. ha ha I am so looking forward to getting down to an 8/10 (maybe even a 6). But for today, I'm very happy with 14. Oh yeah, today I hit the 50 pounds lost mark! YAY ME!

Replies

• Kallie3000
    Kallie3000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
    I lost a lot of weight in high school and remember the joy at moving from 'plus' sized to 'regular' stores. The first thing I bought was a prom dress! Keep it up, you are doing awesome!!
  • Sooze_1975
    Sooze_1975 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic NSV! Congratulations! :smile:
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Way to go :)
  • niecyc23
    Options
    WTG !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!