excercises to help momma pouch!!!!!

Options
I am looking for women whom have had kids and got some results with ur stomach!!! I find a have abs pretty tight but the skin on top is gross!!! any suggestions

Replies

• Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Girl Im in the same boat! My abs are so strong but theres nothing to show for it cause their hidden under an ugly belly.... :sad:
  • I am 6 months post partum and have that pooch too! I used the Adavanced Firming cream from Dove everyday and leg lifts for lower abs every night. It's been about 4 weeks and I can tell a huge difference already :)
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    Same issue. I can be in a healthy weight range but still look fat with my pooch!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    If anyone can find an answer to this that doesn't include the words 'surgery', 'tummy tuck' etc. then please tell me. I reckon I would lose another 304lbs in excess skin and be a comfortable UK size 10 instead of the on/off relationship I have with that number just now.
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have never tried them - but there are some mother's in one of my facebook groups that have used wraps called IT WORKS... apparently is helps tighten skin.

They have posted pictures and you CAN see the difference (not dramatic like they show on TV for weight loss products - but these are REAL ladies).

They are both in their 20s, but one had a c-section (like me... years ago of course) - I am going to give them a try myself!! :bigsmile:
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    would love help on this too my section pouch is not pretty
  • AgentCyanide
    AgentCyanide Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lay on your back with your hands by your sides, palms facing down, bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor.
    Now roll your bum up to the ceiling and bring your knees up to a 90degree angle. Use your stomach to lift, don't just swing your legs back.
    Still on your back with palms down, arms by side but with legs straight. Lift legs 4-6" from the floor, hold for 5-10 seconds and repeat. ^^
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am looking for women whom have had kids and got some results with ur stomach!!! I find a have abs pretty tight but the skin on top is gross!!! any suggestions
    I have just started lifting weights and doing squats as well as a form of pilates yoga and after 2 weeks can see a difference. I never realized it but when I have been toning those spots my stretch marks (from my 7 amost 8 year old, my 4 year old didn't add any) have also been getting less noticable.

I was anti lifting, I always thought I would look manly, but it actually gets my metabolism going and seems to be targeting every problem spot I have :)
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gators1378
    Options
    guys ive been trying the it works product mentioned and its a good product i can tell the difference! you have to keep it up and use it often but im willing!