I'm new to this!

Options
:indifferent: I am looking forward to any help and advice I can get!

Replies

• banchubob
    Options
    Welcome! It works, 20 days - 14lbs, I was on the aggressive side at the beginning and started working out (lol). Now I have my Calories set to lose 1 pound a week. I learned the program helps you make healthful decisions and now that I bring lunch to work I am also saving money. There are great ideas for low calorie snacks in the Message boards and If you need any help just ask!
  • cecilemckoy
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm starting slowly becouse of foot surgeries. I'm also 54 and very low tech so it takes me awhile to get the nerve to try new things. But I'm trying.
  • banchubob
    Options
    Anything I can help with please just message me! Also I found that Swimming is a great low impact exercise, I try to swim laps at least once a week. The hardest thing I found is keeping exercising. Once you start logging your food it starts to only take seconds because it remembers everything that you put in. I am boring and eat almost the same thing every weekday so I made meals of my salads and lunches. The meal feature is in the food section up at the top then below it My Meals will appear.
  • banchubob
    Options
    Just dropping by to see how it is going so far! I see you lost 5lbs already! Great job keep up the good work!
  • cecilemckoy
    Options
    I'm doing Ok. Logging in what I eat helps. Just seeing what I'm eating and the calories...really keeps me on track. Exercise is more challenging due to my recent foot surgeries. But now I started doing the Walk at Home DVD's and they are fun, and I can stop if things get too painful. It's just nice not to be in a cast!
  • banchubob
    Options
    Great to Hear Keep it Up!!!