Need more female friends who are MAINTAINING!

Options
Hello there! I love the support I get from my current friends, but I noticed that I only have few female friends that are in the same boat as me, maintaining. It's was easy for me to lose weight, but almost impossible for me to maintain. So I need a little guidance. :smile:

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am a chitown girl who is in MAINTenance!!!! I need more friends who maintain too!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Hello there! I love the support I get from my current friends, but I noticed that I only have few female friends that are in the same boat as me, maintaining. It's was easy for me to lose weight, but almost impossible for me to maintain. So I need a little guidance. :smile:

I'm USUALLY in maintenance so if you ever need any pointers ask away.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Lovely thank you! I recently moved to Wicker Park, but a good chunk of my life I lived in Albany Park. Wow, just realized that Chicago has a lot of neighborhoods with "Park"
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Love 4 Fitness is pretty awesome in what she does. She can def help you as you guys seem to have the same body structure
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

Love 4 Fitness is pretty awesome in what she does. She can def help you as you guys seem to have the same body structure

aww thanks Bronx! :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I have been in maintenance mode since April. I eat between 1700 - 2100 depending on day, mood, feeling sick, etc. I follow the Jamie Eason Live Fit Workout (only) program. Add me if you want to.

I forgot to mention that I used to live in Illinois (Joliet area) and worked downtown Chicago. I loved Chicago and all the different neighborhoods. Such a great place with amazing food. I miss it!
  • ChitownFoodie
    Options
    I have been in maintenance mode since April. I eat between 1700 - 2100 depending on day, mood, feeling sick, etc. I follow the Jamie Eason Live Fit Workout (only) program. Add me if you want to.

Sent FR, thanks!
  • ChitownFoodie
    Options

You are always there to help me!! Thank you a million times over!
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for three months. The problem is that I don't WANT to be maintaining! Lol! Wicker Park has some fabulous foodies places, doesn't it? Yum!
  • ChitownFoodie
    Options
    I've been maintaining for three months. The problem is that I don't WANT to be maintaining! Lol! Wicker Park has some fabulous foodies places, doesn't it? Yum!

Yes it does, thats why I made the move. Too bad I haven't had the real time to explore it.
  • Bizeebec150
    Options
    my friend @heartme511healthy has reached her goal weight and is maintaining she loves to motivate

I do too but not maintaining yet
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I've been "maintaining" and trying to build muscle since beginning of July.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining.

I've been lifting weights since April and I'm planning to start doing circuit training, plyometrics, whatever it's called. The jumping stuff. :laugh: Because it makes me feel GOOD.
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Yes it does, thats why I made the move. Too bad I haven't had the real time to explore it.

My husband and I did a walking tour of Bucktown and Wicker Park (below) through Chicago Food Planet. It was REALLY neat, and pretty inexpensive for getting a lot of food, exercise, and history!
    http://www.chicagofoodplanet.com/tours/bucktownwicker-park-tour/
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for over a year now. Feel free to add me.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've been at maintenence since Dec.... would be more than happy to add you if you think we would make a good friend match! Take a peek and FR if you would like. I am a very active member and have been here a long time! :wink:
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to maintain as well.
  • JaileneSmith
    JaileneSmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    Just started today and need to lose 20 lbs.
    So, if anyone wants to add me feel free.
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I ma pretty much at my goal weight and size...just trying to fine tune for more muscle and less BF. I have a few injuries right now that are slowing down my workouts, but I am hoping to be back at it next week. :)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My maintenance begins tomorrow. It's going to be a whole new learning experience for me as I think I am stuck in weight loss mode mentally.