Success stories with pics

Options
charelg
charelg Posts: 599 Member
I started this journey in Feb, hardcore in March, thanks to Mfp I have stuck with logging and exercise. I have the best group in here that are always supportive, I think that's the key. I still have bad days, gain a few back, lose a few..but it's a lifestyle, so regardless I'm sticking with it. I can't believe how much I used to eat now that I'm logging. I've also quit smoking this year, which has helped with my workouts. I used to only be able to run for 2 minutes and be done, now I'm up to 17 min..and can do 15 full pushups and a pull up, one lol....I started at 146 lbs, cw 135, hope to be a strong 128 soon. Just wanted to share. Tell us your success..
dec 2011
003-1.jpg
Aug 2012
96e09afd.jpg
98c50747.jpg
476e1a10069c352c4f3aac8bd310d168.jpg

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Awesome job
  • charelg
    Options
    Thank u!
  • charelg
    Options
    Anyone else's stories?
  • charelg
    Options
    Bump
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) You should be so proud, it takes hard work to do what you accomplished. It took me almost 4 months to be able to do 24 real pushups and it took someone on MFP to make me realize what an accomplishment that was. She said, no fad diet, no pills, and no surgery can make you do pushups, just hard work and determination and she was right! I can't do a pull up YET, but it's my next goal. So fabulous work girlie!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, will be adding you, we have similar goals. Can I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'4 and starting weight was 148.6lb and am currently down to 145.6lb after 2 weeks. My goal weight is 129lb. Want to try and do this by December for my 40th birthday, yikes!! x
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So beautiful!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    So absolutely cool! And to have quit smoking in the middle of that -- you should be very proud of yourself. :drinker:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Anyone else's stories?

The motivation and support I received from MFP helped me lose over 60lbs last year. I have been in maintenance for over a year now with very little fluctuation in weight.
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! super jealous! Nice work!
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow I would kill to look like that. Great arms and abs! I hope to be right there with you when this is all said and done. Be proud of yourself for your accomplishment, and for the inspiration you give to others!
  • michellekathryn
    Options
    What kind of work outs do you do? Amazing Job :)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • schneidersas
    Options
    great job :-)
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, great job! I keep faltering with sharing because I'm still a work in progress. I have had a slow and steady loss of almost 30 lbs in 8.5 months, which is great, but I want to lose another 10-15 lbs and tone things up more. The temptation is to wait until I'm closer to where I want to be.
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    very nice, i can see the difference, congrast!!! keep going and thanks for the share, that is inspiration for everyone.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I started Aug 2011 - Weighing in just over 184lbs.

In the year I lost 34 lbs and now weight a healthy 151.

Your pics are awesome and you look amazing!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after...and I love your makeup btw :)
  • shadey152
    shadey152 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started here at 225 ( After already losing 25 pounds), 13 months ago. Could do Zero pull ups, about 10 push ups, and running was impossible. I can now do 10 continuos pull-ups, there is no limit to my push-ups, and I can jog at a constant 6mph for however long my heart desires... And I am still losing!

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/617/346/8617346_4358.jpg
    (About 225)

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/617/346/8617346_8207.jpg
    (Nowish)

There are no pictures from when I was at 250... I avoided cameras at all costs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!