weekends are hard.

Options
am i the only one who fell off the proverbial wagon? those barbeques are tough on the diet for sure!

Replies

• jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who fell off the proverbial wagon? those barbeques are tough on the diet for sure!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    EXACTLY the same here!!!

And it seems every weekend, going out on the lash, bbq's (now that the weather is good).

But we have to enjoy life...

Al
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well not this weekend, but oh yes I agree weekends are hard!!! I'm going away for a really long weekend soon and I know I'll have a hard time...my relief will be exercising extra....which will be easy w/ a pool and gym there lol..still....not easy!!

good luck, dust yourself off and get back on track hon!....that's what I do LOL
    hugs,
    Ali
  • lannilou
    lannilou Posts: 39
    Options
    I had a horrible weekend. Blew it totally, but today is another day, and I just have to focus on the week, and not dwell on the weekend. Good luck this week, everyone.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Even if I don't eat real bad I tend not to track my food on the weekends, which could be bad though considering how easy it is to overeat and not realize it. However Saturday night I was really bad. We went to the bar and I started out good with just water, but we ended up being there for about 5 or 6 hours and I knew I would be bored not drinking all night. What started with a harmless (ok calorie packed) long island turned into two more and a couple of shots! I am better off not knowing how many calories that was!
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Weekends are very hard especially this weekend. I fell off the wagon big time and now it time to pick myself up and get back on track.

46137.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    :sad: yes, fell off the wagon big time....yesterday was just too ugly for words. I know we still have to "live" but I certainly could have lived without the two-scoop ice cream sundae at 9:00 last night....one step forward....three steps back...oh well, back at it today!
  • Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. As long as I'm good during the week a few bad weekends aren't the end of the world. I feel like if I beat myself up I'll get nowhere.
    Ha, when I'm out walking I think "this walk will cover that sugar cookie I had"
    What happened happened, today is a new day, and I have a fresh spreadsheet for counting calories!