Gonna try again w/o location. Need buddies for motivation.

Options
I have posted two times before with NO response, so this will be my last time trying. I am looking for help in my quest. I cannot get it at home so I am turning to a site people have praised. Any takers???

Replies

• amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    When I posted like this i didnt get responses either. Its better to go on some of the other message boards that are already started and tell people to add you. thats how i did it :)
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would also suggest filling your profile out more, and a pic. People seem to respond better when they know more about you, plus if your stuff is all filled out, it seems like your more commited in beign here. That being said, I will gladly help with motivation
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Your profile is blank. This is why.
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :-)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Your profile is blank. This is why.

This
  • acmerunner
    acmerunner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i'm on daily
  • deedee1271
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback but I am private and posting a picture is too much embarrassment for me right now. I would not think that a profile is what defines someone and should be a requirement for someone to provide motivation. Just posting our food and daily activities is an insight to one that most do not have. It seems we are all on this site for the same thing to get encouragement and accomplish personal weight goals. But again, thanks for your insight. I hope you get all the motivation you seek to accomplish your goals.
  • banks89202
    Options
    Post pics, that will get you going...Add me I will help :)

whoops didn't refresh the page! Add a picture of something else then, you don't have to put a pic of you.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You dont have to put a picture of yourself...what about a motivational quote pic? And as for filling out the profile, type something....anything...let us know about you...and you can do that without giving any identifiable info away.
  • nicolars1977
    Options
    i just hijacked people and they all said yes lol once that happens you can add mutual friends of theirs feel free to add me
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think it's more than just a pic, as you can see mine. It's not my face or my abs (which are there some where, trying to find em) it's my shoes after my first 5k trail run in the rain. It's more about info in your profile, Where are you in this thing? I want someone who is committed to this not just here two weeks and 'well this didnt work' and quit. Filling out a profile in my opinion shows this. Also lets me know where they are what they want to achieve and if they are having same struggles as i do.
  • Tanimom
    Tanimom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think the suggestion that you fill out your profile refer to the fact that we look for people we might have a little more in common with. It makes the exchange more relatable. I understand your reticence to reveal much about yourself. Just make it basic. We've all been there to one extent or another. Feel free to friend me.