LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Probably Barbara Gordon/Batgirl c:
    Or Tim Drake/Robin
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Nurse
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    I told the hubby I'm going to get a sexy fairy costume to wear just for him. :blushing:
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Im going to be the Leg Lamp from a Christmas Story :)
    That's REALLY clever! I don't know what to wear this year - part of me wants to be clever, but a bigger part of me knows I'll be taking my daughter trick-or-treating, lol :)
  • kkyserenity
    kkyserenity Posts: 10 Member
    Wendy Darling. My son (2) is going to be Peter Pan, my sister (the good looking one) will be Tinkerbell, and we're trying to get my husband to be Captain Hook.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    I'm so excited I can fit into a costume from store I don't know what to be. Guess I'll be looking around and trying stuff on for a bit :happy:
  • WendelinTheWeird
    WendelinTheWeird Posts: 25 Member
    My husband is going to be Phineas, I'm going to be Ferb, and our daughter will be Perry the Platypus. Not sure if I'll be able to find a tiny fedora, but I really hope I can.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I think I'm going to be a slutty cat. Last year I was slutty Lara Croft, and I won a prize for it! This year I either wanted to be a slutty sailor or a slutty green elf, but a cat is so much easier, and I can wear my own slutty clothes instead of going to the slut store and buying 60 dollars worth of slutty costume I'll only wear once.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    a dirty pirate
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    I think I'm going to be a slutty cat. Last year I was slutty Lara Croft, and I won a prize for it! This year I either wanted to be a slutty sailor or a slutty green elf, but a cat is so much easier, and I can wear my own slutty clothes instead of going to the slut store and buying 60 dollars worth of slutty costume I'll only wear once.

As long as it's slutty
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    a dirty pirate

Don't you mean slutty pirate?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    I'm not a big one for dressing up, but since I just got a new Renaissance dress made for me to go to a Faire next weekend, maybe I'll wear that if I have an occasion to...
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Well, I was hoping to be at my goal weight or close to it by now, so my plan was to get a Supergirl costume and a fat suit and merge the two so that I look like Supergirl stepping out of a fat body. This will only work when I am at my goal weight and looking SUPERfit. Maybe next year. :ohwell:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    a dirty pirate

Don't you mean slutty pirate?

I actually meant a "dirty pirate *kitten*"....but the "*kitten*" was implied....

Besides slutty pirates can't kick *kitten* and I can
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    My husband is going to be Phineas, I'm going to be Ferb, and our daughter will be Perry the Platypus. Not sure if I'll be able to find a tiny fedora, but I really hope I can.

LOVE this!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    a gypsy
  • I'm trying to come up with something saucy, not slutty, where I don't completely freeze. Ideas?
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    tumblr_m9gatmnCKz1rei6aqo1_500.png
    :)
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    A group of my girl friends and I are all going to dress up as seniors from the movie Dazed and Confused.

*Jean Shorts
    *T-Shirts we had made to say seniors and our year we graduated
    * Knee High tube socks-- you know the ones I"m talking about... the ones with the stripes around the top
    *Converse

We'll have paddles and ketchup and mustard bottles too :o)

Fry like bacon you little piggies....

Our spouses are going as the "wolf pack" from the Hangover.

(It's a movie themed party)

I love it!! Very creative....hmmm might have to steal that one sometime :) Me, I am probably going to be a fairy with my daughter, she is a huge Winx Fairies fan and that is what she wants to go as. I am excited because as long as I keep on my plan I will hopefully be down another 15 lbs by Halloween and will actually be able to wear the costumes in the stores. I love Halloween it is always so much fun!