Halloween

Options

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I want to be Ursula the sea witch, or Rosie The Riveter, or Inspector Gadget, or Mary Poppins. I can't make up my mind
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I went as a bunch of grapes last year...this year? Not so sure. Gotta have fun with it though!!!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Myself, the husband and our then-9 month old are all going to be awesome, gory zombies.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    So I've always wanted to dress up as Sally (NBC) and the hubs to be Jack but he doesn't like to dress up, so I mentioned that our lil one (7mth old) could be Zero and our son can be Lock!

I hope I can convince them....

lol
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to come up with something saucy, not slutty, where I don't completely freeze. Ideas?
    Jessica Rabbit. Sexy and sultry but you can still wear leggings or tights under a long dress, and long gloves.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Corpse bride as I'll be a new Mrs on October 7th :smile:

Congrats!!!! :happy:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    A slutty 30-yr-old single mother of two.
  • Astacia74
    Astacia74 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Working on a clockwork porcelain ballerina doll costume...If I can get it together, I think it will be awesome. Was an Autumn faerie last year, a wind-up goth doll the year before that!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    slut.jpg

but really, its a toss up for me this year...
    pin up housewife zombie
    killer bee
    sexy leaopard or wolf -but im leaning toward the others cause i hate store bought costumes, theyre sooo cookie cutter!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ~ Galaxina ~ most people will not know who she is ( at a Halloween Party I am going to) and if they can't guess your costume I will win the prize!!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    "piece of meat" :)

il_570xN.250105951.jpg
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I have to work on Halloween night, but I have a costume 5K on the 27th. This is the plan:

aceventura.jpg
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Aurora so she's going as Sleeping Beauty (AKA: Princess Aurora) and I'm going as Maleficent, the evil witch.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm always at the door giving out the candy and doing magic tricks before they get treats. If teens come to the door in no costume at all - just tee and jeans and a pillow case - I pretend to give them candy but palm some brussel sprouts out of the bowl and surrrepticiously throw those in their bags instead. Wouldn't want them to know where they got the sprouts....
  • massagecailin
    Options
    My boyfriend is an artist, so his costumes are always really cool. He's going as Subzero from Mortal Kombat, and I want to do like a "couples" costume. I've decided to go as Katana, even though they're not a couple, they're very similar. However, I think I'm going to make him do my costume too!!!! I'll try to get pics :)
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Me and the BF are doing Wonder Woman and Superman

And he wants to go as pedobear and have me dress up as a schoolgirl too. Elle oh Elle
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wendy Darling. My son (2) is going to be Peter Pan, my sister (the good looking one) will be Tinkerbell, and we're trying to get my husband to be Captain Hook.
    I wanted to do this!! Have so much fun!!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Aurora so she's going as Sleeping Beauty (AKA: Princess Aurora) and I'm going as Maleficent, the evil witch.
    That is awesome! :)
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a vampire. <
    my profile pic is a trial run for my vamp makeup, sans teeth and blood.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Corpse bride as I'll be a new Mrs on October 7th :smile:

Congrats!!!! :happy:

Thanks!! I'll have to have a party after our wedding to get my dress for the costume corpse ready haha