Seahawks Fans!! Heading down on Sunday....

Options
cjack19
cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
Question !!!

We are heading into Seattle on Sunday hoping to get some tickets for the game, we don't want to pre-buy them as we are hoping to get a deal at game time.

Any regular fans out there that have any tips or the best place to go for tickets?

Any tourist tips for us before the game? We are coming down from Vancouver for the day....

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Replies

• cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bumping..... anyone?? :noway:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    <---member of the REAL 12th man...
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I have a friend that I went to school with that does 12th man videos for the Seahawks. The Seahawks have started hosting his videos on their site. Kinda cool.

I have been to 1 professional baseball game (Astros a looooooooong time ago), 1 professional football game (first game in the new stadium preseason week 1 Cowboys v Titans) and 1 college game (Longhorns v. Oklahoma St last year). I really enjoy it but it's a little pricey to go too often.
  • shoes_4_me
    shoes_4_me Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Seattle! Woop woop! Check craigslist when you get here and I'm sure there will be people outside the stadium selling as well. The Elysian is a great bar across from the field for pre/post-game beverages. Other good ones are FX McRory's and Sluggers. Weather is going to be beautiful so should be a blast for you! Traffic can be bad around the stadium so be early. Let me know if you need any other suggestions!