Raspberry ketone

Options
Ello mates,

:glasses:

I have recently started taking the dietary supplement Raspberry Keton. I started about a week ago.
What i wanna know is if anyone else has tried it as well and if you did, what kind of results did you get if any?

I personally like the supplement because its natural, I haven't had any bad side effects accept a headache if i didn't drink enough water through out the day because it suggests you do so.

Along with a low calorie diet and exercise it claims to help burn fat faster..

TROLL MCBULLY

Replies

• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Ello mates,

:glasses:

I have recently started taking the dietary supplement Raspberry Keton. I started about a week ago.
    What i wanna know is if anyone else has tried it as well and if you did, what kind of results did you get if any?

I personally like the supplement because its natural, I haven't had any bad side effects accept a headache if i didn't drink enough water through out the day because it suggests you do so.

Along with a low calorie diet and exercise it claims to help burn fat faster..

Rasberry Ketones don't work but I do have some magic beans if you are interested

tumblr_ljkahzoZ671qanb21o1_500.gif
  • kkemrer
    Options
    Oh really now, Lemme get some of those. What is that thing with giant mouth spitting LOL?
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    started them a week ago with MFP - Down 11 lbs. Can't say if from MFP or the ketones.... But I would not listen to all the negative from ones not trying them, . Weight the yeses and the noes. As long as I am losing, I'll keep taking them
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The only thing that you do is throw money away. No vitamin or pill is going to make you lose any more weight that you would being on a calorie deficit.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Plenty of studies have been done to show they do not work in the doses prescribed. You would need pounds a day of that stuff.

Search online for studies as I'm too lazy to find them now and this topic has been beaten to death.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    As long as I am losing, I'll keep taking them

Bad advice there...just sayin...

In other news, I have not tried so I can not comment
  • kkemrer
    Options
    Wow! good for you (: Glad to know they are working for someone thank you!!

Keep up the good work beautiful lady.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    If you go to the top of this page on the right and click on the Community Tab - Do a search for Rasberry Ketone and there are other recent threads with this information that you can check out. Hope this helps. :smile:
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The only thing that you do is throw money away. No vitamin or pill is going to make you lose any more weight that you would being on a calorie deficit.

Of course people will lose weight on it. All that money from their wallets gone, they'd have to!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You could eat dog poop in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and lose weight...probably more because you'd have even less of an appetite.

It's not the ketone, it's the LOW CALORIE DIET.

Eat right and exercise, and the weight will come off. Period. End of story. Don't waste your money -- save it to buy smaller clothes.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You could eat dog poop in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and lose weight...probably more because you'd have even less of an appetite.

You should sell that idea to Dr. Oz. Think of the money you'd make once he promotes it and all the sheep go Baaaah!
  • kkemrer
    Options
    I am not trying to lose weight on just this product alone. I simply just wanted to know if it aids in losing weight.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE. Don't get all your panties in a bunch.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am not trying to lose weight on just this product alone. I simply just wanted to know if it aids in losing weight.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE. Don't get all your panties in a bunch.

Everyone is calm but you. If you search around the forum, you will see this as a running joke since Dr. Oz came out and said this helps fat loss but there is no scientific evidences to suggest it. If you want to throw away your money, you can, but if calories stay equal, you will not see greater fat loss. Now if you want to improve fat loss, then do heavy weight training, which is scientifically proven to provide more fat loss.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    It does help you lose weight.
    Your wallet is lighter.
  • thruthewoods13
    Options
    I have and I learned that not all keytones are the same. I paid $50 on line. NEVER pay more than $15 and make sure it lists the grams in each capsual. You might be interested in green coffee bean extract. I started on it 2 weeks ago and have dropped 9 pounds. More importantly it has seemed to lower my glucous levels. Can't wait for my next triglisarides (sp). Dr Oz says again to be careful there as well. Hi my name is Shelley
  • kkemrer
    Options
    Well unfortunately i have already purchased them but i did get them on sale for 11.00 that was 50% off. Glad i didn't spend a ton on something that doesn't even work. I've never seen Dr. Oz though lol Thanks guys.