Anybody my size? 5'7" sw270 gw170 ???

Options
I would love to see before/after/progress pics of girls my size! Im 5' 7" and started out at 270...DETERMINED to be 170! Also I would like to know what size you ended up being at 170? I'm currently 229 and a 16w!

Here is my current pic
d1a44dbb.jpg

Replies

• pidwigeon20
    Options
    First of all well done on losing your weight you look amazing! You inspire people like me to keep on going! I started out at 250lbs and I am now 210, I haven't even changed my dress size for some reason, I am still an 18 as I was before the weight loss. And sometimes even size 18s can be too small! I am also 5'7. I'm interested to know what size you were when you started out?
  • slimmom2b
    Options
    First of all well done on losing your weight you look amazing! You inspire people like me to keep on going! I started out at 250lbs and I am now 210, I haven't even changed my dress size for some reason, I am still an 18 as I was before the weight loss. And sometimes even size 18s can be too small! I am also 5'7. I'm interested to know what size you were when you started out?

I started out in 20w jeans and 2x tops..I wear xl tops now
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I started at 303.4 - size 24/26 clothing..... I am currently 188.8 -- size 14 pants and size L shirts (a size L dress and shirt I got recently are just about too big)... I am 5'6''.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i would like to see also these are my numbers too! :) but my cw is 244.