Hi I am new here

Options
I need to lose a lot of weight but it is so hard. 5 months ago I found out I have RA still trying to get medication right this is my second pill to try, I have it in my feet, knees, hands. Also doesn't help when the medication adds weight as well.
But I need to try something.

Replies

• rmlilly
    Options
    Hello welcome to the new fitness craze. I have been on for 3 weeks it is going slow but I am sticking with it. I don't have RA but I do have alot of weight to lose myself. I am 50+ and raising my grandchild so I have to try and stay active. If you want to be come fitness pals I would be happy to be your pal. Maybe we can incourage each other.
  • granlyanna
    Options
    sure that would be great. :smile: I hope I can stick with it. I just did 30 mins walking on my treadmill and now my legs and feet are killing me.
  • LindaHGreen
    LindaHGreen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've been saying I need to lose weight for years. Now I am really trying to do it! I have a goal -- to have lost 30 pounds before my daughter's wedding June 30. Let's be friends and help each other succeed!
    Linda
  • LindaHGreen
    Options
    Hello!
    I've been saying I need to lose weight for years. Now I am really trying to do it! I have a goal -- to have lost 30 pounds before my daughter's wedding June 30. Let's be friends and help each other succeed!
    Linda
  • LindaHGreen
    Options
    Good job! Take one day at a time, set yourself up to make it easy to do that 30 minutes every day, remember to stretch out your legs after you walk -- it will help you not get sore. Drinks lots of water.
  • granlyanna
    Options
    Nice to met you. My daughter got Married last June. I just blow my diet on my lunch now i get no supper.
    I lost my job to in Dec. My husband is disabled. So now I send most of my time doing things with him.
    we just can't wait until summer time so we can get out side. It is cold and can't really do to much other than push snow
    when it falls. good luck at your daughters wedding.