PANTS!!

Options
I'm so excited! At ten pounds down, I'm fitting back into my good office clothes. I'm wearing a pair of pants right now that hasn't fit for months. This takes a huge weight off my mind, since I just got laid off and won't be able to buy new clothes for some time after starting a new job.

:::happy dance:::

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! At ten pounds down, I'm fitting back into my good office clothes. I'm wearing a pair of pants right now that hasn't fit for months. This takes a huge weight off my mind, since I just got laid off and won't be able to buy new clothes for some time after starting a new job.

:::happy dance:::

Rock on!!!! :)
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I KNOW THAT FEELING! Its like you went on a shopping spree! *spinning aorund in my chair for you* Will send up a prayer that you find a job that you love!
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    Fantastic!! I hope you have lots of moments like this!
  • torriesummers
    torriesummers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Nothing is better than getting back into old clothes! Keep up the great work!
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    Congrats ... nothing better then fitting into clothes that once were tight or didnt fit at all !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!