What's your dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Michael Smith's Sweet Potato Vegetarian Chili, with sour cream and raw veggies. :)
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast baked with greek yogurt, parmesan, mustard and garlic on top. With a side of asparagus sauteed with garlic and a little olive oil. Super easy and super yum!

Same here without the cheese and mustard. Carrots for vegetanle. And onion roasred potatoes. Asparagus sounds better. Need to try that.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had poached lemon and herb salmon fillets, baby plum tomatoes, mangetout and a green vegetable mix of courgette, beans, peas and broccoli. I love my veggies.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Greek salad with all the goodies - pepperonicinis, black olives, feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and a boiled egg. Two slices of multi-grain bread I gleaned from a truly awful chicken salad sandwich (scraped that cr*p off..), left the tomato and lettuce that was on it, schmeared some of the salad stuff in there and ate it with a handful of multi-grain tortilla chips and garlic hummus.

I think I'll mosey on out to the packy and get me some hooch! :drinker: I still have almost 400 calories left!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Boring dinner tonight because I am skipping the gym

8oz cod baked with cajun spice
    Green Beans
    Broccoli

Not our normal but I only got a half hour walk in at lunch and that's it.
  • mrsmel55
    Options
    We had lemon chicken, white beans with turkey sausage and lite garlic bread....It was sooooo good!!!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Salad, roasted vegie lasagna, fresh steamed green beans, fat free cottage cheese, and pumpkin custard for dessert with almond milk.
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We had breakfast for dinner.

Coconut pancake with a bit of maple syrup. (Pancakes with shredded coconut, I use a mix of sweetened & non) cooked into one side...life-changing!)
    2 eggs with spinach & feta
    2 pcs of bacon
    Hashbrowns & ketchup

Was delicious and under 600 calories, works for me.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    flatbread pizza topped with garlic sauce, chicken, onions, tomatoes and mozz cheese.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    McDonalds. My pet bunny died tonight and none of us wanted to cook :(
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mu Shu pork with mandarin pancakes and edamame.
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    McDonalds. My pet bunny died tonight and none of us wanted to cook :(

Sorry about your bunny :brokenheart:
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Nothing fancy tonight. Cooked up a leftover turkey italian sausage. Put it on a toasted WW bun. Ate it with my favor Mediterraen salad.
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Grilled chicken, a salad with reduced fat ranch dressing, half of a large ear of corn, and water.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Pork shoulder, roasted sweet potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts.
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    4 stalks of broccolette, chopped, in the wok at low heat with 1 tablespoon of bacon grease (yes, it's awesome).
    1 chopped feta and spinach chicken sausage into same wok, for about 5 minutes
    2 eggs, scrambled in with everything in the wok.

All of that layered on top of a romaine lettuce salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic, and salt & pepper to season.

Pretty delicious, 500 calories, ultra stuffed.
  • SFBarbear
    Options
    1/2 an Avocado splashed with white rice vengar and pepper and 1/2 a rotisserie chicken
  • zoeluiisa
    Options
    Grilled London Broil....Grilled Corn..Grilled Asparagus...Skewered Grilled Red Potatoes.

What is a London Broil? Intrigued ex-Londoner here...
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Couple fillets of salmon with Monterey steak spice. I'd have peas too, but I had way too much popcorn earlier so I'm already over on carbs. :smile:
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken and dumplings. I'm feeling sick so, after I went walking my bf surprised me with them because they are my favorite "feel good" treat when I'm sick.