The firm workouts

Options
Who has tried the firm workouts? I have recently purchased the Transfirmer series dirt cheap excited to try it out!

Replies

• ncseabrze
    ncseabrze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have really old (10 years maybe) Firm workouts that use the Fanny Lifter. They helped me lose over 50 pounds several years ago and they are helping me lose it all again. :smile: I haven't tried the Transfirmer series, but if the workouts are as challenging as the older ones that I have, you will see results. Follow their instructions for beginners and intensify as you progress. Don't give up if it seems hard, it will get easier if you stay consistent. Eat smart, exercise regularly and find your Happy. Let us know if you like the workouts!
  • Jester522
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is it like a hack squat? That makes my toosh firm :)
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Haha what?!?!!! Its a workout series silly!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have the transfirmer and lots of the DVDS. My favorite is Upper, Lower, and Abs video. It is a good workout and I will incorporate some of them to my workout routine when I am done with Insanity. Good luck and enjoy :)
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have 10 VHSs of the Firm workout! They got me in shape years ago. The new ones are probably better. Good luck and have fun
  • Inittolozeit
    Options
    My stepmom use to workout to the old Vhs workout and she had great success with them.... so I just happened to come across an updated version for pretty cheap I couldn't pass it up
  • Jester522
    Options
    Ohhh ok. VHS? Hahaha original fitness OG right there
  • Inittolozeit
    Options
    Lol mine are on Dvd :)