Ranting!

Options
SageGoddess320
SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
Dear Slacking Coworker,

Can you please stop calling in sick every other week. I am so tired of doing YOUR job. Can't you just quit already? It's not like you need what little money you make anyways.....considering you still live with your parents. You SUCK!

Replies

• moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    You have my sympathy.

Mine would be a little different:

Dear Time Police,

Please stop looking at the clock every day when I get to work. I know I get here about 15 minutes after you. I also stay about 1/2 hour or more after you leave. I also find the time in the day to get some actual work done. Perhaps you'd like to try that sometime and then you can start watching my clock.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    LOL... I compleatly understand! Having the same kinda day!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    just plant some drugs in his/her locker at work
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Haha aww man I'm sorry dude, that sucks!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    oh man don't you love the time police????

they are soooooo busy but have time to monitor every pee break etc that you take??? grrrr.
    and make a point to make sure you notice that they are NOT taking a break?

well maybe if you focused on your work instead of me, you would have time to take your breaks too,
    i am going to work the amount of hours i get paid for, and take my entitled breaks, get over it.
  • Reeder
    Reeder Posts: 20
    Options
    TRUE, so TRUE!!!!
  • MReynolds61
    Options
    I am with you here, that plus when they ARE here they are on the phone all day or stand and chat with co-workers and then ***** that they didn't get their work done and complain they have too much to do.

I don't let them get away with it anymore, I make a joke about it so the boss cannot say I am being hostile but let them know I am wise to them.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Dear Same Old Slacking Coworker,

Not only are you a dead-beat when it comes to doing your job, but you clearly need a lesson in the hygene department as well. Are you honestly sssoooo lazy that you can't be bothered to wear deoderant? So let me get this straight.....I have to tolerate you laying all your work on me AND I have to put up with your stench? Please quit.....I'm begging you!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love this!

Dear ENTIRE office (including bosses),

Please be so kind as to cover your mouth when you are hacking your lungs up. Not only is the sound of you body trying to expel your lungs on the floor lovely to hear, but all of your combined germs may one day overcome me and cause the only well person in this place to spontaneously com bust right on the spot...
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Oh, I love this!

Please be so kind as to cover your mouth when you are hacking your lungs up. Not only is the sound of you body trying to expel your lungs on the floor lovely to hear, but all of your combined germs may one day overcome me and cause the only well person in this place to spontaneously com bust right on the spot...

I feel your pain!

Dear ENTIRE office (including bosses)

Don't touch ANYTHING on my desk because I know you aren't washing your hands. Don't even answer my phone if it rings while I'm not around. I'm sick and tired of disinfecting everything every single time you come around. Seriously, I'm one step away from wearing a hospital mask to work and spraying you right in the face with my Lysol.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love this!

Wow, do we work in the same place????

I feel your pain!

Dear ENTIRE office (including bosses)

Don't touch ANYTHING on my desk because I know you aren't washing your hands. Don't even answer my phone if it rings while I'm not around. I'm sick and tired of disinfecting everything every single time you come around. Seriously, I'm one step away from wearing a hospital mask to work and spraying you right in the face with my Lysol.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Ohhh... I do NOT want to start.......... hahahahahaha

:explode:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Dear Boss Lady,

Does it really matter where I put the paperclip? Really??? Top or bottom?? Really????
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Dear Boss,

I'm getting really fed up with the work situation.
    Please tell me why I do more work than my co-workers, but make less money?
    Why do I bust my butt to get my job done, when there is no incentive?
    It's ridiculous for you to put a freeze on raises when there are deserving employees that could use a little extra.

Why do the co-workers who slack-off, show up late consistently, call off frequently, break the rules, take long breaks, etc. get paid more than your employee who actually has the good work ethic? It's BS.

Why are you a manager anyway? I hope you realize we know you spend the majority of your day taking personal phone calls. I'm sorry your husband cheated and you got divorced, but it's been a year now, get over it. Not to mention, you were the last to know about his cheating anyway. If you would have opened your eyes, you wouldn't have been so shocked.

Also, stop handing out the jobs you are supposed to do, to others.