Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally before and after pics to share!!

13»

Replies

• Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    You. Look. MAHVELOUS!!!! Great job!!!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    I am so happy to finally have reached my goal weight! I am setting another goal to lose 10 more lbs even if that never happens at least it will keep me in check. Keeping this weight off and living a healthy lifestyle has been my goal these past 33 weeks,that's NOT going to change now :)

beforeandafter-40lbs.jpg

Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!!
  • :smile: you look great!
  • Ivory08
    Ivory08 Posts: 9 Member
    Amazing!!! Hard work but worth it.....
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Great work!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    You look fabulous! You must feel like nothing can stop you. I can't wait to make progress, as you have. I imagine it to be very empowering. Congratulations on all your hard work paying off and thank you for the motivation!!! :)
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Inspiring! You look simply marvelous! Thank you for sharing pics they remind me why I'm in the game
    Life is Great! continued success on your journey

I totally agree with you!
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Congratulations! you look amazing, well done! x
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Well done thats a huge achievement...you should be very proud you look amazing .x:happy: :happy:
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Really amazing change and you look beautiful! Congrats on such a good job :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!