Options
    I will add you! :)
  • hollyg777
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site so I'll add you both. :) Up until now I've only used the app to keep track of my habits.
  • Marlo2012
    Marlo2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need some pals too...feel free to add :)
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    Friend Request Sent
  • schubbj73
    Options
    Hi Guys! Can't really say i'm "new" to the site..I joined in Feb with a friend, we have gone in different directions and am now trying to get back on the wagon, but having some struggles... any help or words of encouragement would be appreciated!! So proud of ALL of us on here trying to make a difference within ourselves!
  • yasiral
    yasiral Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!!!!!
  • rubix08
    rubix08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for about 3 months now but never actually posted anything or added anyone.

I guess I'm looking to expand a bit, add me if you would like. =)
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great weekend and feel free to add me if you wish.:smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Been using the app for awhile, but never really went on the forums. To be honest, I was a bit embarrassed by my weight...but after browsing through a lot of the groups and such - I wish I'd have done this sooner. :) Add me if you'd like :) I know I'd appreciate any support and tips, and don't mind just chatting it up now and again :)