fun dance video?

Options
Hi all,

I want to change things up from Jillian Michaels and I'm looking for a great workout to some kind of dance video - can anyone recommend one?

thank you!

Replies

• AXAGEM
    AXAGEM Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Although I don't have this DVD Zumba Fitness looks like a lot of fun. I do Turbo Fire to add some fun into my workouts. You will sweat alot doing Turbo Fire and really get that heart rate up.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    collagevideo.com gives video clips of hundreds of workout videos & tons of reviews.

I can't recommend any specifics .... because I totally can't dance
  • bublita
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Rockin' Body by Shaun T!!!!
  • bublita
    Options
    That looks fun! Do you have the whole set?
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks, Jr Groove and Burn. A little bit of African, Latin & Disco along with some sculpting all in one workout!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire :D
  • seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wii Just Dance 1& 2 are very fun.
  • Magoodinator
    Options
    If you have a Wii I LOVE my Just Dance Game:) I look like a dork doing it but its fun AND It actually works me:)
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks, Jr Groove and Burn. A little bit of African, Latin & Disco along with some sculpting all in one workout!

Ooh, I haven't heard of this one! This sounds FUN!

To the OP, I really like Zumba! it works every inch! Hip-Hop abs was fun when I tried it with a friend.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If you have a Wii I LOVE my Just Dance Game:) I look like a dork doing it but its fun AND It actually works me:)

I have fun with this, too!
  • idaura5
    Options
    you said 'fun' so the first thing that popped in my head was a korean video "gangnam style" by PSY
  • princesskellie60
    princesskellie60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We have Wii and 360 kenect, due to blending families, we absolutly love doing just dance and get a sweaty workout while looking like no rythum doofs. We also have zumba but prefer it live.