Would like friends for support. :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Amanda, I'm 20 and I'm looking to lose weight and get healthy. n.n
I've been using MFP for about a month, and it's helped a lot. But I find myself losing motivation, rapidly. I need some people to cheer me on on the side lines, and was hoping some of the wonderful people I've seen browsing the forums would help me out.
I don't want to offend anyone by sending them a friend request when they don't want me as a friend, so here I am.

I live in Heber Springs, AR, currently working at Walmart. I have hopes on getting into college for Massage Therapy, but I don't feel as if I can focus completely on studies while being my current weight. You hear stories about kid getting into college and ballooning because they have no time to focus on eating healthy. I don't want to fall into that pit. So while I'm saving for firsts years expenses, I plan on losing my current weight and getting into good eating habits so I can keep it off.

So If anyone would like to help me, I'll gladly support you in turn. I look forward to making a few friends!

Replies

• bopanee
    bopanee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need friends to support us! :happy:
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    n.n Thanks!
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    Bump. n.n
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't want to offend anyone by sending them a friend request when they don't want me as a friend, so here I am.

I have to say, if I see someone that seems to have the same goals, or at least motivational spirit as me, I add them..... and if they don't want to be friends, well then they have a reject button for that...... Feel free to add me, I've told another newbie that I've felt like this was a great food-addicts therapy like site..... and so far it's working for me :)
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    Thanks Syn. Whats the name of the site?
  • ivan1964
    Options
    . Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great weekend and feel free to add me if you wish :smile:
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    Thank you ivan. n.n
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    Bump. n.n
  • merlimax
    Options
    I be happy to be your friend! And if anyone else wants to add me feel free :)