hello!

Options
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello, I am simone, 35, and deciding to diet for the last time. I have yo-yoed for most of my adult life, weighed in at all degrees between 5 stone and 20 stone, and want this time to be the last. My life has changed alot in the last 4 years - I married my lovely hubby in March 2010, who suffers from a chronic illness, and my life has involved being a carer for him during the last couple of years. Whilst I would not change that for the world, it has meant I've not looked after myself, and put everyone else first ahead of me, and as a result the weight has piled on. My hubby suffers from malnutrition, so he has to eat as many calories as possible, and eat all the foods that I shouldnt, so it is really hard to to have willpower to say no and make myself something separate and healthier, but I have decided enough is enough. It is time to look after ME as well as everyone else!!!

I signed up on Monday, and hugely inspired to do it this time. I am trying not to think of this as a diet - more of a new way of life that I can keep to. I can tell I have lost weight as my very tight trousers have stopped cutting off my circulation, so that has motivated me lots to keep going!!! Reading all your stories of how you are all getting on is inspiring and encouraging!!

Feel free to add me a friend - any motivation/support is very much welcomed! :)

Replies

• raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hello! im going to add you to my buds list :)
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hello! im going to add you to my buds list :)
    Brilliant - thank you! :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) this is a wonderful place if you are committed to tracking it will work for you I have been here twice and both times I have been super happy with the results.
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) this is a wonderful place if you are committed to tracking it will work for you I have been here twice and both times I have been super happy with the results.

am VERY committed to tracking - it is the only way I can keep a proper record of what I eat, and it is really helping to see thebalance of food I eat too. Have done WW in the past, but all I knew was how many points I had eaten, not about the food values, so am learning lots already!

This is the LAST time i want to diet now, so am going to keep to it and not go stray!!