Back for the 2nd and final time!

Options
Im Emma and Im 35, this is my second time at MFP, I lost a stone last time but lost my motivation and came off. Now 3 months later Ive found I need MFP to help me lose the weight I need to. I had some great friends on here last time and am hoping to find them again :o)

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhhhh you found me! Xxx look through my friend list sweetie x
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma! This is also my second go at MFP! I've been at it for almost 2 months now, which is stronger and better than the first time around. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend and I'll be glad to help you along :)
  • djhannah02
    Options
    Hahaha!! This is my third time. It seems lie every time I get close to my goal weight I lose motivation. I'd love to help support you through the rest of you journey if you want to add me. In any case, good luck this time around!!
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    Sooo, glad to see I'm not the only one making a return journey!!! I deleted my last profile in a really childish hissy fit when MFP messed up my count lol, pathetic excuse I know but ready to start over now.
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Coming back is always hard, but it is FAB that you have, and says alot about this place if you wanted to come back here!! Good luck with your loss, finding old friends and making lots of new ones too!!

this is my first and final time here - my body cant take any more crash diets!! :)
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma this is my 2nd time here too and I am much more determined this time than last time to lose the weight. You are welcome to add me if you like and good luck with your weight loss journey. xx