NSV - Ride the Bull

Options
MauC25K
MauC25K Posts: 40 Member
I NEVER would have ridden a mechanical bull at work. Mostly because of fear of not being able to get up on the thing. But Thursday at our college welcome fair for students, I did it. These things may seem little, but for me they're the reason I lost the weight.

Librarian on a mechanical bull!! Whooo!!

Replies

• jodiebarrette
    jodiebarrette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's on my bucket list of things to do too! :)
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great story, great success! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • MauC25K
    MauC25K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's on my bucket list of things to do too! :)

Next time I need to do it away from work where I can be a little more unguarded :wink: But it was fun!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job conquering the fear and believing in yourself! You've done great keep going bigger and better is on the horizon!!
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    I NEVER would have ridden a mechanical bull at work. Mostly because of fear of not being able to get up on the thing. But Thursday at our college welcome fair for students, I did it. These things may seem little, but for me they're the reason I lost the weight.

Sounds like a lot more fun than the school I work for put together. Ours would rather throw people under the bus for entertainment!
  • lisadiane41
    Options

[/quote

Good for you!!!! That is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!