fibro flare?

Options
Does anyone have fibromyalgia? I've had it for 18 years now. I've been really eating and exercising well-like everyday exercising. Starting yesterday, when a cold front came through, I felt like crap. My body feels like it's been through a war zone. Everything, especially my arms, hurt. My stomach is weird-not upset, but just funny feeling. I have zero energy and the thought of working out just kills me, and it's all I can do to get off this couch and get ready for work.

Possible fibro flare? I haven't had one in years. I have to get out of this funk and fast. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Sheikie
    Sheikie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cindy - I have been diagnosed with fibro and I was wondering why I've been more achy lately. Thank you for pointing out the chilly front that's coming through the East right now! Since I've lost 80 lbs. (+/-) my fibro's been so in remission that I've gone for a second opinion and yes, got rediagnosed with it :-(

I exercise a lot. Cycling, yoga, Zumba, treadmill (yuk). My husband's been home on vacation and we've done many more biking miles than I probably should have. I am hurting today and not even hitting my yoga class which is major for me.

I've got a great new novel and a heating pad. I've learned to ignore this diagnosis most times, WHEN POSSIBLE, and to rest it out other times. I will not eat over this pain or it will be worse.

You're not alone!