size 6 feels so damn good!! PICS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is a real change. Be proud of yourself and celebrate!!
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! you must feel fabulous! So motivating to see people get their goal :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    Options
    A fantastic transformation!
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fierce!! Get it girl! Congrats!
  • tamathaj
    tamathaj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! You are very inspiring to people like me that still have a long way to go!!! Someday I will be like you....in a size 6 and I can't wait!!!
  • DoctorsaubeR
    Options
    I love that idea of eating something only when it looks the same way on your plate as it does as it grows in nature (or at least, maybe a crushed/mashed/cut version of it)...

Congrats!!!
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :happy:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    nice job. I was a size 6 when I was 21, love to go back there. But...a piece of advice...now that you are so skinny why a big t shirt and jeans? You should be showing off your figure girl!!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Size 6 looks amazing on you too! Great job! You inspire me to do better!:flowerforyou:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant and inspire me to keep working out to get to my goal. Well done
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Simply awesome!!! Love the way you scrapbooked this page my friend. Keep up the good work.
  • chelsea51492
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations! :D
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    wow, well done! u look completely fantastic!!! Hope u r so proud of urself :)
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    nice job. I was a size 6 when I was 21, love to go back there. But...a piece of advice...now that you are so skinny why a big t shirt and jeans? You should be showing off your figure girl!!!
    Thanks!! I definitely need to go clothes shopping! I cleaned out everything that was too big out of my closet, and it's almost empty now, but you're right... i can't keep walking around in big clothes. It's not flattering and it makes me feel frumpy.
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Great job. You are doing amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!