Food for thought...

Options
NOTE TO SELF:

"If you eat what you've always eaten, you'll weigh what you've always weighed." -unknown author

Replies

• bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Very true!!!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I disagree totally, for most people it's a lack of exercise that leads to excess weight. If you work out hard you can eat what you like...
  • BeaderBee
    Options
    My thoughts exactly, so hence the reason I've joined my fitness pal. It takes me longer to post in here that actually fix meal, but now I get to visit twice, plus eat it! Please keep me informed!! Thanks,
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    This morning on my run, I passed a Simply for Life office and on the sign out front the quote was: "what you eat in private, you wear in public". So very true.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i've lost a bit of weight by eating what i eat but much less of it :tongue: (not crap processed or junk foods, i cut those out 2 years ago. talking about home-cooked foods)

but then plateaued for over 5 months. this author is 100% right :flowerforyou:
    im working on it. i want to make it more clean and use a lot less dairy/meat.
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I agree. I cant go back to what I was eating before and not caring about what I put in my body. this lifestyle change was a change for the good and there is a reason I cant eat like that anymore. I like the new me!! Celebrate where you are
  • kimchristineb
    Options
    It's nice to see most of us agree.

> I came across this quote by accident, and it has stuck with me ever since. :smile: