Weigh more but look skinnier!

Options
2»

Replies

• brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Very nice post! I agree that the number on the scale does not always tell the story.

In my profile picture, I weigh exactly the same weight in both pictures even though my body has changed dramatically.

Keep up the awesome work!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Wow! U look gorgous. Keep it up!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    You look great!! Very nice post! I agree that the number on the scale does not always tell the story.

In my profile picture, I weigh exactly the same weight in both pictures even though my body has changed dramatically.

Keep up the awesome work!

Wow, thats crazy...you just exchanged your fat (although you didn't have much to begin with) for some sexy muscles!
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! I am hoping to look that great someday, don't know if it will ever happen, I am a lot older than you. Love your hair too!!
  • jinastevens
    Options
    your officialy my inspiration lol!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This is exactly where my mindset is! While I do still have some weight I want to drop, I've seen that my loss has been much smaller than others yet the inches lost seems to be quite a bit more as I love weight lifting and toning rather than just losing the weight. Being fit is so much better than being skinny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!