New Member, 18 year old Actress looking for MFP friends! :)

Options
Hello everyone! So, I JUST joined a few minutes ago. But, I'm already discovering that i'm going to love this site! I decided to post this so I don't feel completely alone on the site! I'm 18 and I'm an equity actress/singer/dancer. I'm obsessed with performing (my website is www.mikaelafleming.com) and my goal is to get back into shape and tone my body up with cardio and a better diet! In this career, whether it's film or theatre, you are constantly judged by your appearance. I'm very petite (i'm 5'1, size 3 feet, and baby hands) so i'd like to have a body that better fits that frame. I'm not looking to getting stick thin, but I just need to tone myself up. It's hard to compete with 5'9, extremely skinny, models in auditions. :P So, I'm trying my best to better myself and get more energy so I can work better in rehearsals.

So, I'd love to make some new friends! Just send me a request and we will start with awesome journey together!

:3

Replies

• IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Isabel.

I just added you. =)

I'm 19, so similar age.
  • DerrickJP86
    Options
    Hey Mikki, I'm Derrick. I'm a 25 year old Intern at a non profit organization. I started walking the path of healthy after learning that i'm 100 pounds over weight. So I decided to change that. Seeing a nutritionist and addicted to Cardio.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! Feel free to add...former singer/actor myself! :smile:
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...i'm very famous; my whole family knows me :p

this site is great for inspiration and motivation
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

@ferz you're hilarious.
  • Kalyska
    Options
    I completely know where you are coming from; I am a professional singer as well, and not being a size 0 makes the business that much more difficult. I wish you lots of success though! :)
  • tomcat941
    tomcat941 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm hoping to get into acting when i'm older, hence the reason i'm getting into shape now. I think being happy with your own body will also give you the confidence boost that will help you in auditions and on stage (i'm assuming you work in theatre, or are you also tv/film?)