Today was a good day... of running:)

Options
polar135
polar135 Posts: 319 Member
So had my latest race today, a 15K road race.

i set records and set some personal bests

Capture-9.jpg

and i'm getting faster,

Capture2-1.jpg

I missed my overall time goal but i finished and then i check my runkeeper account and saw the hard work paying off. This is why you keep stats. I want to push myself harder.

It's a happy NSV kinda day.

Replies

• gracieabem
    Options
    Wonderful! :-) You must be so stoked that all your hard work is paying off and you had fun!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.
  • erdunn75
    erdunn75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is really awesome.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What do you use to track that? Great job btw!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! I know what pleasure running brings to me and how each day you conquer what you did the day or week or month before does for your inner self. Keep fighting the fight , see ya out on the road
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :drinker:
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    @rnhoppe till about two months, i used runkeeper to track and run with. after ruining my cell phone because of sweat, i bought a motoactv watch by motorola because i wanted a HRM, GPS, and music player with bluetooth all in one. After i got the watch, i import my run data from the watch to runkeeper.

To get the stats, i paid extra for runkeeper and upgraded to elite. worth the money imo.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good to know! Thanks!
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nice to see runners on MFP! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!