118 pounds lost (before&after-pictures)

Options

Replies

• erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Thanks for posting - we have very similar before pics, so you've given me a taste of what my success will be like. :-D
  • Unishka
    Options
    Thank you guys! Your comments make me really happy. I've been struggeling accepting my new body and feel happy and proud but your compliments help a little :)

FastFingerEdd: my start weight was 260 pounds and I'm 5'5'' :)
    DaisySomers: it took about a year and a half if I remember it correctly :)
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You look great but I would love to know what sort of training you did (exercise)and what sort of nutrition/daily foods you were on? This could help a lot of people to know "how" you did it:) denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • emire31
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You have such a gorgeous figure!! Really impressed - you must be super proud of yourself:)
  • LasVegasLinda
    Options
    That is an amazing amount of weight, well done and you look awesome.
  • sweetpea_73
    Options
    If can look like that in a year or so, I would be super happy. You look great!
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Such an inspiration. :)
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congrats on your success!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Unishka
    Options
    NWCountryGal: I'm such a lazy person so I didn't do consistant exercise but I did go jogging/running maybe 2-3 days a week and tried to eat as little as possible. Some days I was healthy and ate around 1300 calories but some days I could eat as little as 250 calories, so I wasn't always healthy and I've been struggeling alot. You might say I've developed kind of an eating disorder so whatever I did I wouldn't recommend it.
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look fantastic! These are exactly the kind of results I'm hoping for - this is hugely inspiring! Congrats on your success, you should be very proud :)
  • tgz514
    tgz514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im almost at my goal and im struggling to accept it. feel like i have to keep trying to loose. still feel fat at times. i know maintance is hard. thats where i always struggle.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous!!!!
  • Julesofoz
    Options
    So inspiring, you look how I want to look, especially your legs :smile:
  • gusnjay
    gusnjay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration.
  • Saffy44
    Options
    Fantastic job... I bet you feel amazing!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    NWCountryGal: I'm such a lazy person so I didn't do consistant exercise but I did go jogging/running maybe 2-3 days a week and tried to eat as little as possible. Some days I was healthy and ate around 1300 calories but some days I could eat as little as 250 calories, so I wasn't always healthy and I've been struggeling alot. You might say I've developed kind of an eating disorder so whatever I did I wouldn't recommend it.

You look great but I certainly hope you are eating more now.
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! great job girl! You have done amazing :)
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You should be so proud :)
  • ribena1958
    Options
    well done on your success x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!