I'm new from Atlanta!

tiffanygraceful
tiffanygraceful Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I know it's time to do this. I've been putting it off for far too long. I've started and stopped more times than I can count only to feel worse than if I'd never tried in the first place. I'm ready to get my body healthy and fit...not to a size 2...to healthy and fit. :smile: I'm going to dig deep inside myself for the motivation to do this and to do it the right way. I'm excited about being on this site and hope to make fitness buddies and get motivation from others when I can't find it within myself.

Replies

• I know it's time to do this. I've been putting it off for far too long. I've started and stopped more times than I can count only to feel worse than if I'd never tried in the first place. I'm ready to get my body healthy and fit...not to a size 2...to healthy and fit. :smile: I'm going to dig deep inside myself for the motivation to do this and to do it the right way. I'm excited about being on this site and hope to make fitness buddies and get motivation from others when I can't find it within myself.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Hi there! I live in GA too! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.