NEW, NEED SUPPORT, & FRIENDS THAT UNDERSTAND

Options
It was so easy to get the weight on and so hard to get it off! I find it even harder to stay motivated to get it off. So tired of failing but I can't seem to do it alone. I hope that MFP helps me get it together so that I can reach my weight goal!!! I need all the motivation and support in the world, add me!! Please? :)

Replies

• :flowerforyou: Would love to have another supporter! I know the feeling, you can do it . Hang tuff and it WILL happen:} Sam (Samantha)
  • Dialysis_RN
    Options
    Im new here too. I have trouble with motivating myself as well. I used to go to the gym all the time, then I got out of the habit for the last 2 years. Its been hard to get myself back to being healthy! I think tracking my food has really opened my eyes to the crap i was eating and it kind of holds me accountable because its right there in black and white! GOOD LUCK! Love to be your friend on here!
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I can always use more support and will give the same back
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Congrats on the start of your weight loss Jounrey!! It is so true gaining weight is so easy and losing it is blah but it can be done!!! Welcome to MFP its absolutely wonderful on here!! I'm on daily and love giving support and motivation and of course receiving it as well! so feel free to add me!!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Request sent... If anyone else wants to add me feel free... just include a message please :)
  • supermomof4ks
    Options
    You can do it! There are times that you will do really well then there will other times that you have to just start again, hopefully not from the beginning :)
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • johanna978
    Options
    It can be hard to loose wieght but not impossible!! Everyone can loose weight you just have to put all your effort into it!! I do have some troublles when trying to loose weight because i have lost my motivation.. i have lost over 65 pounds and cant loose more because i am not motivated. I've been on here for about three years and could use some advice!! send friend requests :smile:
  • KrayKira
    Options
    My first 40kg Melted off so quickly..
    My last 40kg are kicking my Butt!!

Feel free to add me.