Who's your weightloss inspiration

Options
Emma Watson

Looking%2Blean%2521%2BEmma%2BWatson%2Bshows%2Boff%2Bher%2Btoned%2Bmidriff%2Bin%2Bstomach-baring%2Bcrop%2Btop%2Bas%2Bshe%2Bhits%2Bthe%2Bgym%2B%2B3.JPG

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 pounds. I have 25 to go.

I inspire myself.
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    Ginnifer Goodwin
    Shes gorgeous and used to be overweight herself and works hard to maintain her weight. Did i mention she's gorgeous???

ginnifer-goodwin-51.jpg
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    My mum is mine
    If i can figure out how to attach a pic ill share her success.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I really don't have any one. Although I am inspired by people who never give up.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Me, Me, Me - always taking care of others time to take care of Me !
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I really would love to someday look like a fitness model.

Possibly Amanda Adams:

l_ad20938974fe49b1a5e17e41ccaf2b6f.jpg

Olya Haidner:

tumblr_lov6zxlYGN1qhatv8o1_500.jpg

^ She's had two kids also and went from looking like this:

olga.png

Olya gives me hope that I can someday look amazing.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out for the life of me how to post a pic, but I keep a pic of Deidre Pagnanelli in full sight.
    I know, a bit old school, but the chick, even after 4 kids & at 40+ yrs old, looks AMAZING!
    www.trainertothemoms.com
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    35jxiqo.jpg

Jacqui McCoy--- From Extreme Makeover Weight loss edition. She was great. Always put in the effort, never made excuses for not meeting a goal, but she really did lose the weight, and is still keeping it off.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My brother is my inspiration. He's lost 262 lbs. so far. If he can lose his wt. so can I.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hannah and Olivia, the sisters that were the Purple Team on the Biggest Loser. They are still fit and living life!
    Biggest_Loser_Olivia_Hannah_2.jpg
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Actually, my clients at work. I work with vets with physical disabilities, and as their counelor, I am always stressing helthy eating, fitness, etc and the benefits there of. I found myself one day sitting there feeling like a huge hypocrite (literally and figuratively). I have since tried to do better, and have suceeded in almost completely eliminating fast food, exercising 3+ times a week, and simply being more aware of my overall health. And feeling better and fitter as a result. So I have more that one reason to thank a vet.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    The Incredible Hulk.
  • kristinemurray
    kristinemurray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband is the biggest support. Working out with him is the bet. He is encouraging and funny. He keeps me going when is tired. Thanks Hun.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is the old me!
  • kristinemurray
    kristinemurray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband is the biggest support. Working out with him is the best. He is encouraging and funny. He keeps me going when im tired. Thanks Hun.
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My son. I want to be healthy for him and I want to look good for my husband again. I also want to feel better about myself in any clothes and even naked!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Shakira. Gorgeous pear shape.

shakira-stolen-ring.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm my own inspiration but I have a friend on here who is also now an offline friend as well who has inspired me. I started 2 years ago but got serious about this about the same time she did, we have lost about the same amount of weight in the same time frame, except I had lost 70 in my pregnancy and gained 25 back so putting me at 45 lbs gone. When I started to get serious I have since lost 73.5 pounds she's lost a little more but not to much more then that. Her name is MommyRobin http://www.myfitnesspal.com/MommyRobin that's her page. She's lost 88lbs. She is my weight loss twin :). Amazing lady, sweet and keeps me pushing. I love that girl :)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Dwight Howard! He's a lean, mean shot blocking, slam dunking machine with some epic shoulders!

ht_dwight_howard_adidad_ad_ll_120615_mn.jpg

dwight-howard-opht-59754.jpg
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    kelly osbourne. this is a picture that i have on my fridge.

kellyOsbourne.jpg