College Dilemma

Options
I'm on my 2nd year of college. I've been facing peer pressure from some of my friends and my family relatives. Living in a country where thin is sexy doesn't really fit my body structure- curvy. I've reached the point where I just wanted to take other options like diet pills but my boyfriend told me that it wasn't a good idea. That's when my friend introduced this site to me and I'm hoping I'll achieve more out of it.

I'm very busy in college and my schedule doesn't give me any time to go to the gym. I have a 2 hour pe class and my day to day going up the stairs routine while carrying a pile of books. Any idea's how I can exercise more?

thank you :) xx

Replies

• MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in college as well....
    Does your college offer activties/clubs that you'd be interested in? I joined a swing dance club so I can have fun while making a commitment to work out.
    Otherwise you seem to be making wise choices--- taking the stairs..... don't ever take a short cut to class unless you're running late. Weekends are good for exercise if you've finished your homework.
  • impossibianca
    Options
    bump!
  • ChinUp4Life
    Options
    Exercise is good and all, even though you really need to take a good look at your nutrition.

The best way for you to hold yourself accountable is to record the food that you are eating, including snacks and any drinks that contain calories.

You need to create a calorie deficit in order to reduce body mass.

Walk, walk, walk + reduce calories and you should get some improvements. Don't forget healthy sleep habits.