kicking butt!

Options
Well I wouldn`t say kicking but exactly but I had a double digit weight loss in just a week of being a member. This has helped me see exactly what is going on my plate and helps me to make good decisions for my meals.
I am new and could use some friends on here.
One more thing...Have a hardcore day!!

Replies

• jeccawest
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! I have lost 30 since joining MFP and aiming for 30 more!
  • kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A W E S O M E !!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

and can I say that I am totally jealous!!!!! I do agree that this site has helped me visualize what I put on my plate actually costs me in calories..................................

Keep up the loss..........................................................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Great loss!!Have a fun journey!! and good luck. MFP is a wonderful tool...... =))
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Well I wouldn`t say kicking but exactly but I had a double digit weight loss in just a week of being a member. This has helped me see exactly what is going on my plate and helps me to make good decisions for my meals.
    I am new and could use some friends on here.
    One more thing...Have a hardcore day!!

too cool!
  • Radar330
    Radar330 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Wheelie_UK
    Options
    Impressive! But we aware that the initial weight loss will be much higher than future weights, because of the initial loss in water and also changes occurring in your body. As a construction worker, I would imagine your numbers would be much high, since this is a high energy job. Make sure you keep your proteins levels and and water levels up high and keep salt to a minimum. (Salt is not a friend of a dieter) You should, anyway, have no more than 3g of salt in the diet per day.

Judging from the profile pic, you seem to be doing ok, so keep up the good work. :)
  • Ellieus
    Ellieus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    congrats! Let's go on the journey together!