British friends - Open diaries

Options
Hello!

Would love to have some more UK friends with open diaries.

The only reason I specify UK is when I look at friends diaries from other countries, I have no idea of what the food actually is (one of my friends had a Chimichangas?? and I had to google it).

I am just looking for some food ideas as at the moment I am loving my new regime, but when it becomes a bit 'samey' is when I will fall down and off the wagon.

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm British and my diary is open but I doubt it will float your boat. Chimichanga I believe is Mexican and probably exists in Wales somewhere in a Mexican restaurant.

Good luck with MFP.
  • lornaheron
    Options
    I'm from Middlesbrough, feel free to add me.
  • smoochiepink
    smoochiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean, i have trouble with the us brand names and also need some inspiration with food diaries
  • butterflyqueen1984
    Options
    I am from Wiltshire in the good old south! Feel free to add me, my diary is open! Although please ignore yesterday, I went out for dinner and ate at Prezzo's that was my treat!
  • Zumbalicious_Zoe
    Options
    Anyone can add me, my diary is open to friends
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm British with an open diary (and I love Zippy! :laugh:). I actually haven't updated my food diary in the past two weeks, and can't guarantee that I will always update it - I find it hard to keep up with it when I'm working - but I do intend to start updating again, so feel free to add me if you're okay with my logging possibly being a bit sporadic.

I know what you mean about American foods - I don't know what a lot of them are. Although I do know chimichanga, because I love Mexican food.
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel like I have lead a sheltered life now not knowing what a chimichanga was LOL
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in the uk and my diary is open. I know what you mean about not knowing what stuff is.
    Anyone can add me :smile:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from East Yorkshire and my diary is open. Notice from your profile you like curry........I love curry and make my own from scratch. Can share recipes for Balti, Jalfrezi, Madras etc if you like. I'll send you an add. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Sharon
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm English and have an open diary - feel free to add me. I do know what a chimichanga is though! Mexican food is lovely!
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel like I have lead a sheltered life now not knowing what a chimichanga was LOL
    [/quote

I didn't know either. lol]
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from East Yorkshire and my diary is open. Notice from your profile you like curry........I love curry and make my own from scratch. Can share recipes for Balti, Jalfrezi, Madras etc if you like. I'll send you an add. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Sharon

Yeah I'd really like that :) Thanks
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Added
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    My diary is open - feel free to add me.
  • thomasmcc80
    thomasmcc80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.am from scotland and am doing carb cycling.and hitting the gym all the time.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm in Portsmouth, and log every day (good or bad) feel free to add me :smile:
  • sisterphonetica
    sisterphonetica Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Glasgow here. I'm a vegan though so up to you! Diary's open.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I'm living in Ireland but use UK foods. Feel free..I try as much as I can to eat clean and don't eat out a lot or use too many processed foods but I do use Atkins Advantage bars for protein which you can buy at Boots.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

I,m a brit with an open diary, but I am a mum and on a budget so my diary reflects this in that I eat a lot of the same food as I bulk buy where I can.

martyxx