Sports bras

Options
I was just looking for some recommendations really. Im currently wearing the panache sports bra and LOVE it. However Ive clearly lost some weight from my boobs and now my D is too big and im bouncing a fair bit. They dont do a C with a 40 and dont really want to tempt ordering the 38 for it not to fit. Any recommendations for 40C sports bras? I prefer them to have a little padding (the studio at the gym is always freezing!) and underwired, although if they give excellent support and no mono-boob then suggest away!

Replies

• pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't know about specific ones with underwire but people rave about Enell sports bras for large chests. The TaTa Tamer by Lululemon is awesome as well. Though, if you are just starting your weight loss/health journey, based off your ticker, you probably won't be wanting to buy new bras constantly so maybe buying one a bit snug would be better than buying one exactly in your current size & risking it not fitting sooner rather than later.
  • limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you I shall have a look at those.
    I have already lost 2 and a half stone before joining MFP but still a way to go. Im going to get fitted sometime this week to see if I could get away with a 38 back, although having a very broad back makes me think not but we shall see.
    Thanks again
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The Enell is brilliant, no underwire though, but definately worth considering. It's a bit different than a normal sports bra and takes some getting used to but for function it is awesome.
  • limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im definitely a C now :(
    I will have to save up for the Enell, although am swaying towards another moving comfort one since its a tad cheaper. Thanks for you input!