Hi new here!

Options
Hello, my name is La'Keesha and I have a 2 year old daughter named Lauren. Needles to say I am here to get some inspiration to lose weight. It's so hard doing it by yourself and it helps when you have someone you can chat with. Looking to meet friends that would like to connect and be each others cheering partner!!!

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place for motivation and support. Browse through the success stories and some of the groups - they are inspiring. Feel free to add me as a friend - we can support and help each other through this journey!!
    Good Luck & Welcome!
  • emlilplum
    Options
    Hi there, Im Emma and looking for supportive friends aswell, feel free to add me :o)
  • desilu69
    Options
    Friend request sent :-)
  • nhmann
    Options
    hi ladies,

i'm in need of encouraging friends as well! Please feel free to add me as well! thanks! n.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too, but this is a wonderful site with friendly and encouraging people. You are not in this alone! :happy:
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I have been a somewhat faitful logger since Jan 1, 2011 when I started my weightlosss journey..needless to say this has been an inspirational family....Pls feel free to friend me...and logging is very easy but you have to committ...my friends/family think Im crazy cauze i weigh/measure everything...and when Im in a groove...im obsessed with preplanning and sticking to my diary....bar none!!!