Mom of 5 - 30 day shred - week 3 / day 22 *pic*

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Hi y'all! Just started week 4 today.

Had baby #5 on May 25th of this year. I've lost 50 lbs so far since delivery. I took this yesterday as my weekly progress check.

Left is day 0
Right is day 22 (today is day 23)

FEE2E203-EA6D-4C8B-9845-4F27CAD19E2B-550-00000035801198B6.jpg

Haven't lost but 2 lbs since starting the 30 day shred, but to date I've lost 3.5 inches off of my hips and my waist.

One week to go, and I'll finish 2 days before my birthday :) I can totally see a difference, can you?

Replies

• cloh72
    Options
    I can see a difference. Keep up the good work...my weight loss has been very slow but I am losing the inches and can tell in all my clothes. Looking good!
    :happy:
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    There is a difference that is very easy to see. Keep up the good work!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! I had my fourth last october and swear it's harder after my last 2 than the first 2 to lose the weight. I just did my first day of level 3 of the 30 day shred today. Not sure if it's just me, but this level seems better/easier than level 2. Have already lost 1in off my hips and waist, which makes me extremely happy!! Keep up the good work!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks y'all! :flowerforyou:

Yes, definitely harder after carrying all these kiddies. I'm hoping to be at a normal BMI by our 20th anniversary in 2015; I think it's totally doable. :)

50 down, 35-40 to go :bigsmile:
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the great work!
  • mcrae006
    mcrae006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Definitely less round! And yet more proof the scale isn't everything. :smile:
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Definitely sure now that muscle weighs more than fat! I've got proof!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!