New this week and would love some friends!

Options
I just started MFP this week and love the board as much as the program itself...I love reading people's stories and getting motivation and inspiration from everyone. I'm really not looking to lose a lot of weight (14 pounds), but I really want to change my outlook toward food and begin living a healthier lifestyle.

I'd love some friends to join me on this journey!!

Replies

• km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dmccain42
    Options
    I am also new to this site, I have never, ever done anything like this, but after reading others stories i am inspired... I do hope I meet new people that can continue to offer inspiration as well as support as I go on this journey!:happy:
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) You can add me as well.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me too :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this week and love the board as much as the program itself...I love reading people's stories and getting motivation and inspiration from everyone. I'm really not looking to lose a lot of weight (14 pounds), but I really want to change my outlook toward food and begin living a healthier lifestyle.

I'd love some friends to join me on this journey!!

A bit about me and then you can decide --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :) Feel free to add me, am also new - looking to help motivate and support others as well as get a kick up the bum for me too!
  • ozzy300800
    Options
    Just started this week also just in time for my vacation. If I can on it during va ca figured I can achieve my goal. Will see. Good luck to everyone.:smile:
  • talisha73111
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to :)
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for some more motivation feel free to add me
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I have suffered all the health issues related to being overweight all my life including a heart attack. I am motivated to lose this weight and can always use more friends and I will give support in return. Feel free to add me.
  • kmwinter79
    kmwinter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new this week as well, looking to lose about 10 pounds, so feel free to add me as well!

Kelly
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm here...feel free to add me
  • butterflycutie
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me.
  • MidWestMissy
    MidWestMissy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends. Feel Free to Add me. :)
  • Beadsmith
    Options
    Count me in - I just joined today - at 54 years old, it is increasingly hard to lose weight and stay fit - Determined to make my goal this time - to exercise at least 5 times a week and weigh in at 165 (I am 6'1") . We can do it with a little help from our friends!!!
  • Wilhelmina07
    Options
    Feel free to add me I just started this week too.
  • penny515
    penny515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, I joined last year it looks like but am determined this time. I am 52 and want to fit into the size 10's ( or would like to see size 12 again! It is kind of ironic we joined the same time and looks like we have the same attitude. I was curious by you "name" if you do beading or just happens to be your sign on name?