Wii Fit games

Options
Hey, I just bought the Wii Fit plus and I have been doing the game that came with it. I like the idea of it, but I don't seem to burn as many calories. I want a longer workout without so many breaks inbetween. Anyone know any other games that work well with the Wii Fit? Anyone tried that biggest loser game?

Replies

• JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I seem to burn the most calories with the Wii Fit Plus Rhythm Boxing. If I do it for 30 Minutes I tend to burn around 225 calories.

The Jillian Michaels 2009 has touchy controls but in 10 minutes I burned 75 calories, far more than on Wii Fit Plus for equal time. (Get the 2010 Edition as it has a much better review than 2009)
  • diehard412
    diehard412 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i have the biggest loser game.. i would say this game blows away the wii fit ;) its really fun and interesting. theres so much you can track in that game. and anyone from athletic and noe athletic can play :)
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am currently using EA Sports Active. You can use the Wii Fit board with it too.
  • Sheri226
    Options
    I've been using the Wii Fit and it seems to be working with me so far. My daughter used Wii Fit, Fit Plus & the AE one also and said the AE game/exercises give you more of a workout. I'm working my way up to it, but slowly. I've only gotten into this 3 weeks ago. Have to break all of her records on the other ones to feel fit enough for a tough workout.
  • summercox
    summercox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I got the Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy. I really love it. I use to work out with the game that came with the wii fit. But after using YourShape, I have used that game at all. It has a camera that can tell you whether you are doing the exercise right. She analyzes your body and tells you where she thinks you need to work on the most and customizes a plan and workout schedule for you. During the workout she analyzes your performance and will adjust your future workouts based on your fitness level. It also tells you how many calories you burned. It's great!
  • dzneygurl
    Options
    Hi...i also have the wii fit and enjoy it...i recently purchased the just dance game for wii and thats a constant moving game and very entertaining at the same time...you can even play with multiple players...good luck to you...let me know what you think...anna