New on MFP and looking for some friends

Options
Today is the day! I am a new mama of two little boys (almost 2 and 7 months) and want DESPERATELY to get back to my pre-baby weight of 180 lbs (now at about 212). That's my first goal- after that I want to continue losing but need something achievable to start with. I am so tired of looking in the mirror and hating what I see, I want to love my body again!
My husband was a US Marine so he is in top condition and looks fabulous, I guess I also just want to feel like we look good together again. Anyway, I will be starting my food log tomorrow and am gonna jump in with both feet, so anyone out there that wants a friend to mutually support one another as we go---friend me!
Thanks so much!

J

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was a military wife, too (husband is retired from the Army now), so I know how it is to feel fat next to a fit, trim guy! I think you're very smart to be here and to set a reasonable first goal. I would certainly be happy to support you all I can.:drinker:
  • blueblood1
    blueblood1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a friend! I'm just starting also today. Need to get to work and don't have much time to write about me.
    I will soon. Take care and yopu can do this:}
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are in a great place here. I was nervous at first, but MFP I have a great , small , group of friends, and the support is fantastic.
    I am a Law Enforcement wife, and a paramedic in a rural town. I am not "ultra fit" or ultra-fanatic about any one style. I am still learning too. I just like feeling better. It takes time, and some days are better than others, but being here has helped me immensely! Happy to see you here, add me if you like! And Good luck! You can do this!
  • babyboysmama26
    Options
    I'm new to so any adds would be nice :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome and really a motivating factor in itself. :) Feel free to add me :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I am a mom feel free to add me as well :)