Newbie Saying Hello.

Options
Hi All,

Posting to say hello.

Just started here today, and I need to change what I am eating! Too much junk food in the past to be honest and I need to eat more healthy foods. Just started eating salads, baked potato and tuna, etc a few days ago and I am starting to feel better already. I have no need to lose or gain weight as I seem to be the correct weight for my height.

Very impressed with the Android app as it tells me what vitamins, etc I am lacking in. It's probably going to be a lot by the end of the first week. Lol.

Barrie

Replies

• xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, and welcome.

I love the android app. I'm doing my best to record everything I eat just to make myself accountable. I do find it funny that the app gripes at me when I have too much Vit. C, though.
  • Kal_n_22
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • barrie0
    Options
    Cheers for the replies.

I look forward to the Android phone griping at me then! :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    welcome! its a wonderful site!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    welcome, you will get lots of help and support here. Keep your eye on your goals and you will definitely kick *kitten*!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a valuable site. Remember, it's a life style change, not a diet.
  • barrie0
    Options
    Well thanks again for the warm welcome on here.

I think I need to have a browse around the forum for some hints and tips about where to get started on a more healthier lifestyle.:)

Thanks Guys.