Lets motivate eachother!!

Options
Ive been on here since March/April of this year but I didnt start actually losing weight til August! I would love more friends to help motivate and in return motivate me! Im 24 years old I attend Roosevelt University in Chicago/Schaumburg Illinois and I have 6 and a half month old son. I started at 221 and currently 202. Im trying to get to 145. A number I havent seen since I was in middle school!

So PLEASE add me if you are active on MFP and dont mind seeing that I eat chocolate in my diary almost everyday! =)

Thanks!!

Replies

• BeaderBee
    Options
    Mid morning to you kbubbles! I also joined a week ago, but still haven't offically gotten into a groove, so I may need your help also, and what better way than on line??? I started gaining my weight back after losing 30 pounds for a knee replacement, in dec of 2010, and now retired and want to get that weight back down!!! Went on my first 5K and did it at 19minute/mile, which took 5 months to plan and walk for it, having dogs also helps, here in California though is soooo very hot!!

Looking forward to some posts soon!, Thanks bunches....
  • kbubbles87
    kbubbles87 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your first 5k! Im running my first one Nov 3! How was it? I get pretty nervous just thinking about it haha
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Sending an invite...I am all about the motivation!
  • BeaderBee
    Options
    I'm back again and always, How have you been? Are you still there to motivate us? I need the help.......
  • BeaderBee
    Options
    I'm back again and always, How have you been? Are you still there to motivate us? I need the help.......:happy: