Anyone want to join me for a Feb challenge? I need some moti

Options
I want to lose 8 lbs by the end of Feb, but I need a bit more of a push. Anyone interested in a mutual rah rah, you can do it partner for Feb? Please and thank you?

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    YES i want to loose 10 by march 17th and I need help!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Let's go Rock-n-Roll!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    yes....i just conquered 1 mini goal and my new 1 is to be under 200lbs by march 9th!! so i need to lose at least 16lbs by then......i know i can do this!!!
  • denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yeah count me in!! I want to lose 9 lbs by the middle of March... and the scale isn't budging even though I am running every day. I need to jump start somewhere...
    Angel
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I want to lose 4 pounds a month at the least.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fo Sho! I'm definitely in.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Count me in!!
    I want to lose 8 lbs by the end of feb!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I introduced a challenge at the beginning of the year were you need to workout everyday, whatever the intensity or the amount of time. What is important is that you move every day. It has made a huge difference for me. We could start one for February if you want. So far, I did a workout on the 1st and the 2nd. I will now go start my workout of the day.

It is also important that you listen to your body and that you stretch it when you are finished. Stretching your muscles will help them recuperate as much as possible.

Who is in???
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the list...............I would love a great challenge and encouragement to keep us all on the right track.......YEAH!!! We can do it!!

487108.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    Maybe email me? That way we can check in and let each other know what we are doing and what we'd like to do differently?
  • meggo
    meggo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge... but I am new to MyFitnessPal and not sure what one is or how they work. Any extra information you could give me would be great! :)
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I want to loose 8 lbs by the end of Feb.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Count me in! I want to loose 10lbs by end of this month. Go team go! :)

T x
  • abbie38
    Options
    Everyone who wants to join please email me! k thx ;)
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Count me in..I want to lose as much as i can but at a healthy pace..NO MORE..lose and gain back more than ya lost to begin with..I am done with those days!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND WE CAN DO THIS..YES WE CAN!!:wink:
  • abbie38
    Options
    awesome everyone! I'm excited :)
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! My goal is to be under 160 by the first of March!
  • pktbundy
    pktbundy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started the month at 225 and I want to get down to 217 by the end of the month. 8 lbs in FEB. Have you been logging and exercising so far?
  • abbie38
    Options
    Ok. What are we going to do differently this month that we haven't been doing?