1 month today!!!

Options
mbmomof4
mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
I have been faithful to MFP 1 month today with absolutely no regrets....here's my results so far -

* 9 lbs. lost
*1/2 in. of my neck
*1 in. off my waist
*1 in. off my hips
*1/2 in. off my thighs
9 lbs & 3 in. overall !!! :bigsmile:

I still have a ways to go, but I am loving the new me already!!!

Replies

• delights
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!. I've lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks and instead to celebrate it with eating or buying something, I feel like going for a longer walk :P
    Congratulations!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats girlie! You're doing AWESOME!!! :)
  • december1303
    Options
    Congrats! You give me encouragement....I've been doing it for two weeks, but I was hoping the results weren't temporary. :smile:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Congrats. :happy:
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! i was 1 month on Sunday and also have lost 9 pounds!! It feels great doesn't it??? I still have a way to go to but i will take 9 lbs. My goal was to lose 10 by Feb 1 but I guess 9 will do! Have a good day!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job...I'm right there, too, @9 lbs (my slider says 10 but it's only 9.6)..and no cigarettes since 12/31/09! It's good to give ourselves credit for these accomplishments :smooched:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Trakandrose
    Trakandrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope I can be as successful in my first month. Keep it up :)

571926.png
  • susanmary
    Options
    Wow! I am excited about losing 10 pounds. Just started today...so I am looking forward to a new, skinnier me.
  • mbmomof4
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job...I'm right there, too, @9 lbs (my slider says 10 but it's only 9.6)..and no cigarettes since 12/31/09! It's good to give ourselves credit for these accomplishments :smooched:

great job to you too!!!! keep up the hard work, you deserve a healthier you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mbmomof4
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind wishes!!!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just hit my month mark and have lost 13lbs. After having a great month, it makes it feel like your goal is within reach! Here's to more great months :)
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just hit my month mark and have lost 13lbs. After having a great month, it makes it feel like your goal is within reach! Here's to more great months :)

wow how did you lose 13 lbs in one month/ thats awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!