NSV

Options
I started doing MFP seriously about 7 months ago. Lost 40+ lbs since I've been tracking my weight.

But here's the NSV:

I just ran 13.8 miles this morning. Verified 3 ways, with google Earth and my GPS, and my pace.

My original goal was to loose 30 lbs. Then it was loose 30 lbs and do a half marathon.

Then it was loose 40 lbs then do a half marathon, then contemplate doing a full marathon.

Now I want to loose just 3 pounds more, enter a race to make it "official" for my half marathon, then get going on that full marathon.

....And I heard that there's LONGER races too...???

Replies

• foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You GO guy! 13 + miles is amazing. Going from overweight to running AT ALL is impressive. Set any goal you want dude, obviously you are an achiever! Congratulations on finding what works and sticking to it. Such a great feeling to want something and then get it done all on your own accord.
  • silvashan
    silvashan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love it! You go!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! Very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!